YMCA swim team is a competitive program that focuses on the development of all ages and abilities. Find a program near you!
Bonita springs YMCA
Bonita Cuda Swim Team
The Bonita Springs YMCA swim team is open to youth 5+ who are able to pass the swim test. This is a novice swim team training program with the focus on increasing endurance and stroke improvement. We want to build on your child’s current swimming abilities. The Bonita Cuda Swim Team is a year-round team.
- Practices on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, 4:30pm-6:00pm (divided by age groups)
- Monthly Swim Meets during the Summer
- $25 Members $50 Non-Members
Venice & Englewood YMCA
SWIM TEAM - SWIM WITH THE SHARKS!
Come And Train With The Best! Join the top YMCA competetive swim program in the country! We have training/instruction locations at both the Venice and the Englewood YMCAs. Our swim team is a satellite program of the Sharks. All athletes, ages 6 to 21, from novice to national-level competitors, are invited to open tryouts. For more information contact the Venice YMCA 941-492-9622, for Bruce Patmos -ext 160, for Amy Johnson -ext 129
- Tryouts occur year-round for all groups. Please come in during regular practice hours from 3pm-7pm for a tryout at our Venice branch!
- Senior Group = $109 / month
- Junior Group = $81 / month
- Sharks = $64 / month
- Mini Sharks = $54 / month
- Membership in USA Swimming required by all swimmers (see coaches)
- Escrow fees will be charged for meet event entries
masters SWIM TEAM
Masters Swimming is an organized program for adults 18 years and older with workouts designed to accommodate all levels. This program allows swimmers to prepare for Masters swim meets or just stay in shape. *Please note this is not a learn to swim program. For more information contact Aquatics Director, Bpatmos@veniceymca.org, 941-492-9622 ext 160 for Bruce or ext 160 for Amy
U.S. Masters Swimming Membership
- ($33.00/yr) for those wishing to compete
- $25.00 a month
- Walk in fee $5.00/Practice
- M/W/F 5:30am-7:00am / 7:00am-8:00am
tri-county SWIM league
Swim all summer in a regional swim league open to all swim levels and ages. Participants will practice weekly for one hour a day and take part in a competition every Thursday evening. Swimmers will learn all four competitive strokes of swimming and build self-confidence, discipline and good health. Call 941-492-9622 for more information.
Weeks: June 3-Aug 16
Times: Venice: 4:30-5:30pm, Mon-Thurs
Englewood: 6:15-7:15pm, Mon-Thurs
Meets: 5:30pm every 2 weeks at different area YMCAs
Cost: $199 for the entire summer includes swim cap, t-shirt and awards.