- Pre-Dance (3 - 5 years)
Kinderdance (5 & 6 yr olds enrolled in kindergarten)
Introductory Youth Dance (Grades 1 - 5)
Intermediate Youth Dance (Grades 2 - 8)
Advanced Youth Dance (Grades 3 - 8)
Hip Hop (Grades 2nd and up)
Lyrical (Grades 2nd and up)
Me & My Shadow (ages 2 – 5 years): Thursdays, 3:15pm – 3:45pm. Dance will be introduced through songs and games that will develop motor skills and coordination. Children will have fun through the guidance from the teacher and parent. Please note that this class is Parent/Child interactive class.
Ballet (ages 3 – 6 years): Thursdays, 3:45pm-4:30pm. Young dancers will be introduced to the basics of ballet, the difference between the left and the right, stretches and across the floor exercises to help learn and build motor skills while learning routines.
Ballet/Jazz (ages 6 – 12 years): Thursdays, 4:30pm-5:30pm. Students will learn the fundamental principles of ballet technique. To improve body posture and carriage, ballet is the backbone of dance, the foundation upon which a dancer, regardless of the style of dance must embrace. Students will also study various styles of jazz using word appropriate music. This class allows students to express their emotions through dance.
Questions? Call 239-221-7560.
- ME AND MY SHADOW…Parent & Child Class. The teacher along with the parent will help their child develop motor skills and coordination using songs and games which introduces dance into their lives while having fun.
- TOT’S BALLET/TAP...Tiny dancers developsocial skills while having a great timelearningballet & tap movements in a creative way. Through repetition of basic movements the students will be introduced to the world of ballet and tap.
- BALLET…Students will learn the fundamental principles of ballet technique. To improve body posture and carriage, ballet is the backbone of dance, the foundation upon which a dancer, regardless of the style of dance must embrace. Ballet will introduce the strict discipline of learning to articulate specific terminology verbally and physically.
- TAP...For all skill levels of tap dancers. Learn steps and combinations, progressing from the basics to more advanced steps.
- JAZZ/HIP HOP/JAZZ INFUSION...Students will learn various styles using word appropriate music. This class will allow students to express their emotions through dance.
- GYMNASTICS…Learn new skills, make new friends and have a great time! This class is about improving children’s athletic skills while emphasizing the development of self confidence and helping your child develop their potential. Classes are designed for beginners with little to no gymnastic experience. Participants will become familiar with safety on all apparatuses. Students will learn skills such a handstand, cartwheel, pull-over, cast and back hip circle. Runs every 12 weeks.
- WORKSHOPS...Back to basics. Each month we will offer different workshops that include learning how to crochet, embroider, draw, art, tumbling and so much more. Check out the dance board for upcoming events.
Questions? Call 239-275-9622.