Before/After School CARE
Before and after school programs at the Y keep kids safe and introduce them to new friends and activities. Our programs are licensed by the state of Florida and all staff are screened by the Department of Children & Families.
Children are placed in age-appropriate groups and take part in a daily rotation of activities that include, but is not limited to: homework time, arts & crafts, guest speakers, enrichment programs/specialty clubs, physical fitness activities, learning centers and much more. The Y also provides a nutritious daily snack. Financial Assistance is available to those who qualify.
The Bonita Springs YMCA hopes you have had an eventful, relaxing, and most of all – healthy, fun filled summer. We thank you for choosing the Y and hope that you continue to allow us the pleasure of taking great care of your child here at the Bonita Springs YMCA After School Program for the 2018-2019 school year. Your child(ren) are in for “the adventure of a lifetime!” Questions? Contact Us or call 239-221-7560.
- Dates: August 10th, 2017 – May 26th 2018
- Hours: 2:30pm – 6:00pm (includes early dismissals & holidays).
- Days: Monday – Friday (with the exception of Bonita Springs YMCA observed holidays)
- Bimonthly fees: $70 members, $110 non-members;
- Specialty/Holiday Camp fees: $75 members, $100 non-members;
- Sibling Discount: Full price for first 2 children, 50% off for each additional child.
- Registration fee: There is a $25 non-refundable program fee per child that must accompany each child’s registration.
- "School's Out" days: If you are enrolled in the YMCA After School Program, you will receive teacher workdays (in-service days and professional duty days) FREE of charge as a part of that week’s weekly rate for the program.
- August: 8,9 October: 17 November: 11, 23 December: 23 January: 16 February: 20,21 March: 17 May: 24, 25, 26
- Non After School Participants: $15/day Members, $20 Non-Members
- Bonita Springs Charter School- YMCA Bus Pick-up
- Bonita Springs Elementary- Bus to YMCA
- Oak Creek Charter School - YMCA Bus Pick-up
- Pinewoods Elementary- Bus to YMCA
- Spring Creek Elementary- Bus to YMCA
- Three Oaks Elementary- Bus to YMCA
Questions? Contact Us or call 239-221-7560.
Englewood & Vineland Elementary Schools: care is offered from school dismissal until 6 p.m. at the YMCA (the Y transports students via bus from school). $35 per week, per child.
Myakka River Elementary School: before care is offered from 6:30 - 8 a.m. $17 per week, per child. after care from school dismissal until 6 p.m. at the School. $45 per week, per child. Wrap around care (before/after combined) is available at $55 per week, per child)
Questions? Call 941-475-1234. Informacion disponible en Español llamen a Amy Morales 941-525-2362.
Address: 1360 Royal Palm Square Blvd, Fort Myers, Fl 33919
Registration Fee: $30
Tier 1 Schools: Tanglewood, Edison Park, Franklin Park, Heights, Villas, Colonial
|Tier 1 Fees:||Member||Non-Member|
Tier 2 Schools: Allen Park, Orangewood, Rayma C Page, Fort Myers Middle, Dunbar Middle, Cypress Lake Middle, Lexington Middle
|Tier 2 Fees:||Member||Non-Member|
Program Start Date: August 10th
Address: 2500 S Co Rd 731 SW, LaBelle, FL 33935
Fee: $35 per week, $30 per week with auto-pay
Time: End of school-6:00pm
Program Start Date: August 14th
Fort Myers YMCA School’s Out Days & Breaks
Registration Fee: $30
Schools Out Days: September 21st, October 16th, November 22nd, January 15th, February 19th & 20th, April 2nd
Schools Out Days Fees: Member: $20/Day, Non-Member: $25/Day
Winter Break Camp: December 22nd-January 8th
Winter Break Fees: Member: $150, Non-Member $200
Spring Break Camp: March 16th-March 23rd
Spring Break Fees: Member$90, Non-Member $120
Voted “Best After School Program” by Venice Gondolier Readers, 2015, 2016 and 2017! The Venice Y offers several after school care programs, including convenient options that let you save money and pay for summer camp and school breaks ahead of time. After care for all programs runs from school dismissal until 6 p.m. We provide transportation to and from these area schools:
- Garden Elementary
- Venice Elementary
- Taylor Ranch Elementary
- Island Village Montessori
- Student Leadership Academy
- Venice Middle
- Laurel Nokomis School
Students in grades K – 8 learn about healthy living, have homework time with tutors and plenty of physical activity and games after school at the Y. Grades K-8. Payments are made on the 1st and 15th of each month.
|School Year Only: includes before, after school care,
school days off and holiday camps. (Aug. 13, 2018 - May 24, 2019)
|Year-Round Care: includes before, after school care,
school days off, holiday camps and summer day camp
of 2018. (May. 24, 2018 - end of Summer 2019)
|Before Care Only:
$45/month Members; $70/month Non-Members
$3/day before school only; $12/day after school only
|Full Day School's Out:
Questions? Contact the Child Care Office at 941-716-7422 or 941-375-9119.
Enjoy sports, games and fun in the Y's gymnasium, pool, skate park and outdoor fields. Daily activities include individual and team sports, physical fitness and active group activities. Grades K-5. Payments are made on the 1st and 15th of each month.
|School Year Only: includes before*, after school care,
school days off and holiday camps. *before care hosted
at Camp Hanchey and is not sports focused.
|Year-Round Care: includes before*, after school care,
school days off, holiday camps and summer day camp
of 2018. *before care hosted at Camp Hanchey and is
not sports focused.
Call 492-9622 X-158 for more information or email Gary Smith.
After sitting in school all day, growing bodies need a chance to let go! Fun activities that are centered around physical fitness is the focus of our new afterschool program. Children will learn and participate in gymnastics, rock climbing, swimming, a youth fitness & fun class.
- STARTS: Monday, August 13, 2018 through Friday, May 24, 2019 (Sarasota County Schools). *Gymnastics Center is closed Thursday, November 22 & YMCA is closed Friday, April 19th in observance of Good Friday.
- AGE: GRADE K - 5
- COST: SCHOOL YEAR -INCLUDES NO SCHOOL DAYS & HOLIDAYS BREAKS $245MBR / $295 NMBR PER MONTH. Monthly fee includes all no school days*, holiday breaks, and transportation from most schools. Homework assistance, games, and craft activities will also be part of our program.
Call 941-375-9121 for more information or email our Gymnastics Department.
At our After-school Sites, the staff provide a safe and fun atmosphere for families who require care for their children during the school year. The SKY Family YMCA Kids Club is VPK-5th grade and offers assistance with homework, USDA approved snacks, arts and crafts, and indoor center and outside activities. The Port Charlotte Y offers several after school care programs, including convenient options that let you save money and pay for summer camp and school breaks ahead of time. After care for all programs runs from school dismissal until 6 p.m.
Contact our school-age director at (941) 769-9782.
We offer after school care at these following schools:
- Sallie Jones Elementary (AM/PM)
- Neil Armstrong Elementary (PM only)
- Imagine School at North Port (PM only)
- Peace River Elementary (AM/PM)
|Registration Fee||$25/child or $35 for family|
|AM Care Only||$17/week|
|PM Care Only||$50/week|
|AM & PM Care||$60/week|